Compensation claims involving injuries to the head or Spine, brain damage. paraplegia. or loss of limb.
What is a Catastrophic Injuries?
A catastrophic injury has a serious, long-term effects on the victim and their family
If compensation is not received for catastrophic injuries, the physical, emotional and financial strains can be devastating , and can leave a person suffering from permanent disabilities for the rest of their life.
How Do Catastrophic Injuries Affect You?
- Victims of catastrophic injuries are often unable to return work.
- It often leads to overwhelming medical bills.
- A catastrophic injury can leave a person suffering from permanent disabilities for the rest of his or her life.
- The Physical, emotional, and financial strains of catastrophic injuries can be devastating.
- Catastrophic injuries often affect family members. One or more family members may have to quit their jobs to take care of their loved one placing an even greater burden on the family.
Contact us on (08) 8212 7233 to claim your FREE 15 Minute Telephone Consultation today!