“It’s too expensive to have a lawyer make my Will.”
- Typically the fees for preparing a Will are similar to on accountant’s fees for preparing and lodging a personal tax return – with the benefit that a Will doesn’t always need to be reviewed every year while a tax return does.
- Wills in South Australia can be surprisingly inexpensive, especially if a husband and wife
prepare one at the same time.
- The real expense would be dying without a valid and up to date Will, creating a financial nightmare for your loved ones.
- Any mistakes you make with DIY Will kits won’t become known until you’re gone and it’s too late to fix them. Almost everything the family will have to do then is more expensive.
- By investing a small amount now, you may save your family thousands of dollars and many hours of frustration and aggravation later.
- Every adult Australian needs a Will, and even if your affairs are straightforward, it is very important that your Will be properly prepared, and is made to work as part of a modern integrated estate plan.
Contact us on (08) 8212 7233 to claim your FREE 15 Minute Telephone Consultation today!